Sunday, July 27, 2014

Finding my "voice"

Boy has this blog morphed several times.  I really want to write a blog that people enjoy reading, but finding my "voice" so to speak has been difficult for me.  I thought I would love to be able to dump my mommy brain here, so I started with a confessions type blog.  Well, that didn't work.  Then I moved on to a baby blog...with all things baby.  It went okay for a while, but I ran out of interesting things to write about pretty quickly.  Well, things that were interesting for me...and I need to stay interested enough to write, ha!

Now, here I am again, trying to find my "voice".  I'm hoping this is a winner because this is the most excited I've been to sit down and write this blog...ever.  I'm just going to be content to "mommy blog".  I have been really growing a lot as a mom and wife recently, and it's pretty exciting!  Also, I love to organize things around our home and need someone to share them with.  I get a lot of ideas from organizing blogs, but I also have to tweak ideas to fit my home and lifestyle, and I hope that will be helpful.

So, hold on tight, I'm hoping this is going to be a long ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment